2015年9月19日 星期六

【PMP專案管理心得分享】陳縵真 (104/08/31考取PMP)

43屆北週六  陳縵真 (台灣國際標準電子(股)公司  Project Manager )

The purpose to attend PMP training is to consider the market demand as a MUST to apply the project manager position in addition to enhance the capability to manage the project since I myself have been doing as a project manager in the past and now.

It is quite an experience through the training, and I am really impressed by the full spirit from the instructor, the assistant and the entire classmates. By interacting with the whole team to learn the theory from practice, from one case to another one, do help me to identify what the points to be attended and improved in the practice. Though honestly speaking, also it is such a painful process to go over 2~3 months to complete the lessons, take the stimulated tests and take the exam at the end, and finally I make it!

沒有留言:

張貼留言